BREAKING NEWS

Monday, May 25, 2015

In a Nutshell: Meet the Community

Last week, we met several new members of the Mind Key Community.

In Meet the Community: Dr. Kevin Hall, Dr. Kevin talks about his views on his health modalities.  “There are people that looked up at the starts and just saw stars, then there are those that looked up and saw constellations,” Kevin said.  “I’m a constellation seer.”  Read more about Dr. Hall on his website, Do Well Be Well.



In Bringing Visions to Life: The Dream art of Dana Bree, we got to know artist and graphic/website designer Dana Bree.  “I have always loved to make art, draw and paint what I see in real life as well as give voice and image to my dreams,” Dana said. “I have always had a very active, colorful and memorable dream life.  I seem to be moving in more interesting circles and vibrations these days and it is reflected in my happiness and my art.”




We met Sarah Loukos.  “I can’t read your mind,” she says. But as an empath, she can energetically read the emotional signals each person’s body and aura transmits. In The Mind Key Community: Meet Sarah, we learn that Sarah's been a practicing psychic for 22 years.  She's is also a novice
medium and is certified in Buddhist Meditation, trained in Kauai, Hawaii under the guidance of Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami.



Tara Ann Lesko is another Mind Key Community member featured this week in Meet The Community: Tara Ann Lesko.  A talented
writer, teacher, tutor, poet and artist, Tara says, “When I am not working, I do everything in my power to wrap my life around art, music, and literature. Those outlets for disconnection are what helps me reconnect to what identifies me, beyond what I do for a living.”

More bio and an excerpt of Tara's writing can be found at About The Golden Skillet and The Juice Box Incident - An excerpt from The Golden Skillet

This week, your Mind Key writers will be exploring the connection of parallel, past and future lives.  Make sure you stay tuned for the great writing!

Read more about the Community:

Meet the Community: Dr. Kevin Hall
 Do Well Be Well

Bringing Visions to Life: The Dream art of Dana Bree
dana-dreamart.com

The Mind Key Community: Meet Sarah
Sarah Loukos

Meet The Community: Tara Ann Lesko
About The Golden Skillet
The Juice Box Incident - An excerpt from The Golden Skillet
by Tara Ann Lesko



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes