BREAKING NEWS

Friday, August 15, 2014

The Realm of Faerie by Danielle Rose

I’m so pleased to be a part of Trinity Summer Fest this weekend at the Sussex County Fairgrounds.  Although I will be in the company of many other intuitives, psychics and readers, I know that what I have to offer the metaphysical world is unique unto itself.

I’ve been in contact with the realm of faerie for as far back as my memory goes.  The faerie realm is a powerful energetic field that interacts with humanity on a very base level.  Just as angels are an intricate link between spirit and humanity, faeries link nature and and mother earth to those chosen to walk it - us.

The list of authors, artists, and healers who helped me recognize this truth are many and varied, but I would be remiss without mentioning Brian Froud, especially the light and color of his artwork as portrayed in The Faeries Oracle deck.  These faeries speak quite loudly to me (with many thanks to the encouragement of Jessica Macbeth) and eventually led me to one of the most fulfilling and purposeful careers in my life.  I learned to hone and trust  my intuitive abilities through hundreds of readings for others using Brian’s deck and others.

This weekend I will be sharing my readings as well as selling magical apparel and items such as hand made wings and herb-filled dream pillows and medicine bags for meditation with faerie.  Additionally I will be teaching workshops on plants and stones useful for contacting faerie, how to recognize if you’ve touched upon their (or another) realm, and elements of dreamwork.   There will also be faerie games for kids and adults, and instruction and hands-on practice communicating with the faeries yourself.


For families and those who like to be more hands-on, Saturday will bring a wing decorating workshop, how to make your own dream pillow or medicine bag, and fairy gardening crafts for even the youngest of fairy lovers.


I will also be spending plenty of time talking about Mind Key for those interested in learning more or in being a part of the Mind Key Project either as a business, artist or individual.


Please feel free to contact me at Danielle@MindKey.me to learn more, or stop by the fairgrounds Saturday and Sunday and see what magic arises!

Learn more about Trinity Summer Fest and some of the other healers and artists attending in this week's blog roll:

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes