BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence


In my belief system, I know there are no coincidences. If something happens, there is a purpose. 
Image result for women barn woods


When I first met Danielle Rose she was accompanied by her mother, and only 8 years old. They were guests at my wedding held on my newly purchased property--the property where she had lived since birth.  At the time, I paid Danielle little attention because of her age. This set of circumstances belied our future paths.  

Our second meeting disclosed many coincidences that revealed an undeniable and unexplained connection.  My road had not embraced anything spiritual or creative yet.  That would come later... but as I look back on the circumstances, I see evidence that there are forces in the world that we cannot explain. 

At this meeting, Danielle stopped by my home--where she had grown up--although her reason for stopping by was a little strange to me.  She said a tree spirit, specifically a spirit of a tree on my property, told her to stop by.  When I found out which tree contained this spirit I was surprised to find it was the only one on my three acres of property upon which I had placed a face.  While I had removed trees from the property before living there, years prior I had specifically instructed the man building my deck to go around this tree.  The result was an oddly shaped configuration that I loved because it meshed with nature. 

Image result for deck around a tree

When she told me the name of her daughter who was in the car, playing, I was taken aback.  That was the same name I had just given my new horse.  This was not a simple name like Nellie or Flo.  No, it was a different name from most. Freaky, I thought. 

When Danielle left, I called several friends to tell them the story. At each telling I got goose bumps. A few years later we reconnected again, and here I am a contributor to Mind Key.  During those intervening years, my path embraced the metaphysical and the memory of her visit doesn't seem freaky anymore, just an example of how things that are meant to be, to evolve.  The best minds of science and metaphysics agree. 

Following discussions with Albert Einstein, Carl Jung believed that there were parallels between synchronicity and aspects of relativity theory and quantum mechanics. Jung was transfixed by the idea that life was not a series of random events but rather an expression of a deeper order, which he referred to as Unus Mundus.  Einstein famously said “God does not play dice with the Universe”. One of the greatest minds in human history had realized, in the context of mathematics and quantum physics, what spiritual masters had known for millennia.  There is nothing random occurring in the universe.

Want to learn more? Dr. Kirby Surprise has a groundbreaking new book titled Synchronicity: The Art of Coincidence, Change, and Unlocking Your Mind (New Page Books, 2012). Dr. Surprise demonstrates that synchronistic events, based on the activity of the mind, are actually caused by the person who perceives them and reflect many levels of their consciousness. His research reveals that what we believe and the way we look for patterns in the world generates synchronistic events that mirror our own assumptions. By decoding the science of synchronicity, Dr. Surprise uncovered how we actually create events and how we co‐create our reality.  Sounds more than a little like the Law of Attraction, that popular New Thought philosophy used to sum up the idea that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life.  

So whenever some chain of events in your life is too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence, realize you have probably created it for some reason, either to learn a valuable lesson, instruct someone who may need guidance or even for some yet to be determined reason.  Determining your reasons for creating coincidences in your life should help answer any questions you have about your purpose.  


********************

Vera Remes



Vera's Rave'n - The many aspects of Shamanism

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes