BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Paranormal energy? Expand your perception

My husband showed me a picture from his trail camera that knocked my socks off. We are no strangers to the paranormal, but this photo is bizarre. Look to the right... do you see the ghostly figure?


What do you see? A faerie, a garden gnome’s face with hat and beard, some other-worldly figure, or a moth that has fluttered across the field?  Trail cams take photos automatically, 24 hours a day. Motion triggers the camera, so it, or something else, had to be moving.  
  
The image was taken about a year ago in the forest on our property in PA. We have 12 acres. We noticed this one a year after it was taken when Dave was deleting photos one by one. The time stamp is 6:15 AM, around dawn.  We were both on premises, perhaps asleep, but typically I'd be outside feeding the horse at about 6 AM.  Interestingly, this camera was near my meditation bench, a place I chose because of the powerful energies.

 We take pictures on ghost investigations all the time.  I’ve seen orbs darting around my property, but this is the oddest thing we have come across. Take a look and you be the judge. 



Photos by David Remes.  All rights reserved.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes