BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Global Event - The Story Triangle with Marisa Goudy Wednesday May 11th


     Storytelling is a form of creative release.  Join Marisa at her Story Triangle webinar tomorrow.


You have good work to share with your community.
You want to build and audience and build a business.
You're on a mission to make this world more beautiful, bearable, and bold.


It's time to become a stronger, more confident storyteller.

… That’s how I open my invitation to the Story Triangle webinar. Does this describe you too? Yes? In that case, I hope you can join me for the free online class coming up at 1 PM ET on Wednesday, May 11.

To watch live, please visit: http://marisagoudy.com/story-triangle-webinar-2


            This is a live encore presentation of the webinar I offered last month. If you joined me then or watched the replay and enjoyed it, please share the event with friends and colleagues.

I look forward to having you with me live. I always leave some time for Q & A - and I need you with me to make that happen!

The storyteller in me sees the storyteller in you,

Marisa

             join me live at 1 PM ET on May 11. (Hint: there’s some free one-on-one storytelling coaching up for grabs!)
As a storyteller and a writing coach, Marisa Goudy supports             emerging thought leaders like you create content that your readers care about.
When you start telling the right stories - the strong
stories - the whole world opens up.

Copyright © Marisa Goudy Inc., 2016. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Marisa Goudy
901 Old Post Road
New Paltz, NY 12561

           

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes