BREAKING NEWS

Friday, May 6, 2016

Coloring for stress relief

Have you seen the coloring books for sale touting "Stress Relief," "Coloring for Adults" or "Zen Feeling?"  I have.  I asked for one for Christmas last year and I love it. 

There are times when I have come home from work stressed out. After dinner I give myself permission to block out my family and focus instead on creation.  I can't say that what I create is life changing, because it's not.  But just the power over creativity, the choice of colors and mediums (pencils or pens or markers) gives me a feeling of contentment.  There is so much swirling in my world, so many pieces for which I grasp, but this one, I can embrace and conquer.  This one thing is mine and mine only.

And I feel some of the stress leave me.




*************************************************************************


I See Me is making the most of the coloring craze!

 I See Me, the leader in personalized books and gifts is releasing new coloring sets!

Reading and coloring is a relaxing summertime activity and perfect for travel. In fact, the mompreneur mastermind behind I See Me, notes: 

“Life can be overwhelming, and coloring allows us to switch off our brains from other thoughts and focus on the moment. Coloring relaxes the mind, similar to meditation. It is therapeutic and can even reduce our heart rate because we focus on the patterns and details as we color, blocking out negative thoughts or anxiety.” -Maia Haag, founder, I See Me


The bundles listed below are being released this month by I See Me.  Click the link above to check them out.

  • New My Very Own Fairytale Bundle, Storybook, Coloring Book and Stickers and Wand 

  • New Farm Friends Bundle, Storybook, Coloring Book and Stickers 

  • New Blast off With Me Bundle, Storybook, Coloring Book and Stickers 


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes