BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

An Open Letter to Wheat and Dairy

Sometimes finding your medicine means discovering what doesn't work.  That discovery (and then the process of avoiding that which isn't working for you) can be infinitely more difficult than discovering what does.
TaraLeigh

There's a connection between everything; what you eat and how you feel physically, emotionally and spiritually.  Friend of Mind Key, TaraLeigh Weathers, posted a spectacular open letter that we want to share with you!

Dear my Beloved Dairy and Wheat,
I loved you from the moment I met you. I thought you loved me too, but the way you treat me is no way to treat someone you love. Throughout the years you’ve hurt me over and over again. When I was a child you gave me hives, stomach issues, seasonal allergies and chronic sinus infections. I always felt tired, full of snot, bloated and my joints ached all the time. Even with all that torment you caused me I kept coming back for your sweet lovin' because I thought, “It might be different this time.”
Keep reading here!

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes