BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I love you. But we can't be together.... today

Sarah Loukos
Sarah Loukos is a tarot reader and a valued Mind Key member and contributor.
Today I will not think
That we could not spend it together
I will instead think
Of all the days we did have together
And hope that you can feel me
Reliving every moment
S.L. Gray

Love is a funny lil bugger, ain't it? It dives you into a world of joy and anger, dizziness, bliss and oh the fantasy that lives in your mind about how it will be when you both are in each others arms. One day.

Guess what, it's not today.

You're married or he's married, one can, one can't. Life or jobs. KIDS?! All of these things are the things that get in the way of you and your soul mate's love.

As a tarot reader, I see this a lot. One situation that keeps rearing its head is people having affairs.  There are a lot of "reasons" that people tell me they're doing this.
  • They are soul mates
  • He or she is the love of their life
  • They have to see where it goes, etc.
Men, if they are the ones who are married, rarely leave their family mainly due to finances.
Women who are married and having the affair, rarely leave because of stability and or the children.

I love you. But......

You are my soul mate, but.....

It's not that easy. We are not 20 years old. It's not just our own lives, it's your entire life unit that gets damaged.

For some people, the relationship works out. These people might leave their families, kids, whatever and go for it! Good for them. Putting your happiness before your children's might be worth it to you. Good for you both if you can make that work for everyone involved.

For most, it's that love that never happens.it's the fantasy love. Its the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.  Not that you aren't soul mates.  Or maybe you aren't.  It's just, your life isn't only your own.

So you think fondly of those times. Hoping maybe one day you can be happy.

I'm not going to depend on outside sources for my happiness, not today.  I'm going to be happy with my life, enjoy yours, but maybe someday. I'm going to grow, cultivate my passion and love myself.

Sarah Loukos says: As a tarot reader for over 18 years, I see that most who have had love affairs or extramarital affairs have regretted it. They lost a lot, and what they gained wasn't sometimes worth it in the end. Single folks, please always think twice before getting involved with someone already in a relationship. If it is meant to be, the universe will let it happen without hurting people.

Danielle's note:  I believe that affairs often happen because there's other underlying problems in the relationship.  Sometimes people meet their soul mate while in a bad relationship.  Sometimes they meet them while in a healthy relationship, and choose not to be with their soul mate.  Sometimes two unmarried people meet and fall in love, but can't be together because one or the other isn't ready.  There's lots of reasons why two people can't be together.  Distance, work, different life paths.  Marriage is only one of these different paths that make it difficult to be with the one you love.  It doesn't mean the others aren't as valid, or as painful.

What's your story of star-crossed love?


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes