BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Angelic Essentials' Tracie Yates tells her "Origin Story"

Guest blogger Tracie Yates, owner of Angelic Essentials, explains her essential oils experience from the beginning.  While new to the business side of oils, Tracie believes they should be an integral part of every well-balanced life.

Tracie Yates
***********************************************

I discovered the benefits of essential oils 13 years ago.  At that time I was going through a very traumatic time in  my life, my marriage was falling apart, my business was struggling and my rock, my daddy, had just passed away unexpectedly.  A young lady introduced me to the oils when she saw how deeply I was grieving.  She told me there were oils that could help relieve the intensity of my grief.  Although I did not buy this claim at all I decided to give  it a try.  I attended one of her demonstrations in her home. She presented the oil blends of  Joy, Harmony and Peace and Calming by Young Living. The group was  instructed to apply a few drops of each oil over our heart.  Over the next week I was absolutely amazed at the difference in the degree in which I was grieving.  I realized there was something to her claims.

I  bought a starter kit which contained Lemon, Peppermint, Lavender, Peace & Calming, Panaway, Joy and  Frankincense.  I researched each oil to understand their benefits and how to use them.   First I began using Peppermint oil for my migraines, which I had suffered with for years.  I was amazed at how fast it got rid of my migraines but even more impressive was that over time I actually stopped getting the migraines all together.  It was a miracle in a bottle as far as I was concerned.  I also used a blend called Digize which over time completely healed me of acid reflux.  I was able to stop taking prescription drugs for both the migraines and the acid reflux.   I have been hooked on essential oils ever since. 

There is an essential oil for just about everything you can imagine and each oil has many uses.   I personally add them to my skin care products, massage oils, recipes, laundry, cleaning products, first aid kits, smoothies and my drinking water just to name a few. I put Lemon oil and Orange oil in my drinking water daily, sometimes I add a little basil oil which has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.  The taste is refreshing and it encourages me to drink more water.  

I recommend that every household be stocked with essential oils.   Please take precaution to be certain that you are using the highest quality if you are planning on using them in recipes and ingesting them.  Not  all essential oils are manufactured to be ingested, as a matter of fact most are not.  I use Young Living Essential oils;  However, there are other companies such as DoTerra that also have high quality products that can be ingested.

***********************
Visit Tracie at Angelic Essentials and like her FB page to get great information about essential oils as well as to see possible discounts!


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes