BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 in Review


Charla Dury


2015 has brought me many challenges and opportunities for growth in my professional life (taking on editing for Mind Key and a promotion at work) and health struggles personally revolving around depression and kidney issues.  I am looking forward to rising above and beyond both professionally and personally in 2016
, taking on the daunting task of finding myself in this sea of life as well as finding my passion and living it to the fullest.  Mind Key is a large part of my life and I'd love for it to rise with me!


Barbara Steingas

2015 is the year I finally got over my fears and hesitations about sharing the strategies I used to heal myself from what is considered to be an incurable disease.  I started my coaching business and started doing workshops to help inspire and show people how to optimize their health & vitality.





Jane Kamala Morba

The new year is a coming to a close and it's time to focus on our own intentions and rejuvenation for the Solstice. In 2015 I have focused on creating my essence, on new holistic businesses and coaching, both receiving and giving support.
At the end of the year, I celebrate my achievements. I find it's important to do that with some ritual and art. I have done a lot in creating my structures/style and shifts in my consciousness and body, obviously this takes energy.
Developing my offerings on Mind Key to support women and men to achieve their best in the new paradigm through, oils, photography, branding and feminine coaching. I intend to accomplish all that I set up to do and bring in more wealth and abundance in 2016.
  

Danielle Rose

2015 saw the relaunch of Mind Key as a community of healers, artists and spiritualists looking to find their place in the world and help others. Building this unique resource was infinitely more work than I imagined, but the outpouring of support I've received has kept me from throwing in the towel time and time again. Mind Key has published two beautiful anthologies, thrown two fantastic parties, and resurrected and maintained a blog. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of each member, prospective members, and you, our readers and supporters (particularly Charla Dury, who invests almost as much time as I do each week to keep things running smoothly!).  We look forward to improving the Mind Key resource so that our members' work can exponentially touch others seeking their path, their healing, and their passion and happiness in 2016.



 Perhaps the most beautiful aspect of the accomplishments Mind Key has made this past year come despite (or perhaps in spite of) the incredible personal shifts I've undergone in 2015.  I've completed my first novel, pitched it to an agent, publisher and publicist, traveled to Mexico, and am beginning to manifest personal life changes that I am only just beginning to share with the world.  Here's to having the courage to follow through in 2016!!


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes