BREAKING NEWS

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Celtic Art Contest



Things are always moving forward here at Mind Key.  We are please to announce the next official contest, always in an effort to look for talented individuals to enrich our community and inspire the world. 

When I brainstormed for ideas on what the contest theme should be, it came to me pretty easily.  Being drawn to anything Celtic I realized that during my research I’ve come across so many people, websites, and entire communities just as enamored with the Celtic culture as I am.  For this reason, Mind Key is seeking talented artists of any genre to submit their best representation of any Celtic art.

For information about this contest and to access our form submission click here.  Most importantly, don’t forget to share our contest information with friends!

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Mind Key, the blog. Designed by OddThemes